There’s this guy called David. No, not that David, the other David. Wait maybe it’s not that David, either. Look! There are literally millions of people in the world called David so maybe you do know him, but you probably don’t. This David lives in Korea. Know him? See! Didn’t think so! Although, if you do know him GOODY FOR YOU!
Look, you’re distracting me from my point. Just hours ago, David (the one I’m thinking of who you may never have met) nominated me for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness.
You red that write! I am really that good! Not many people (and even fewer simians) get to be called epically awesome! Was I surprised? Not really. Was I flattered? Yes!
CONGRATULATIONS TO DAVID FOR LETTING HIS HEART PUMP THROUGH HIS WORDS AS HE SPOKE ALOUD WHAT WE ALL KNOWETH TO BE TRUE BUT ARE TOO SHY TO SPEAK FORTH! MAY OTHERS FOLLOW YOUR EXAMPLE AND TELL THE WORLD HOW AWESOME I, AND THROUGH ASSOCIATION, THEY ARE!
To accept the award (which I do – even though I haven’t received the trophy and cash money prize yet) I have to list ten things about myself then nominate ten other blogs for the award. I’ll do the first part now, the second part I will do later in the week as I announce my 2013 blogroll (the list is the same). Cool? Cool. COOL!
Ten things about me:
1) I am a monk.
2) I am a monkey.
3) I live at the monkestry.
4) The others who work there are named Des, Daphne, Doris and (reluctantly) Jeremy.
5) I am an ex-Scrabble champion.
6) I have never completed a Rubik’s cube.
7) My robe only gets washed once a week.
8) Once I got a bit silly and ordered a banana shaped bath. It’s stunning, but I never have a bath so the banana bath just sits there.
9) The number 9 is my least favourite number.
10) My eyes sparkle in the sun.
And now, wet cats: